Nom du programme/ université/Program or University Name : Accent Global Learning
Intitulé du poste/Job Title : Accent Global Learning - Housing Coordinator
Nature du poste/Job Type : Full time administrative employee
Lieu du poste/Location : Paris
Type de contrat : CDD renouvelable
job description :
Position availability :
- Arranging US student and faculty housing with local housing providers for all programs in apartments, residences and homestays
- Managing relationships with housing providers
- Creating housing assignments and entering necessary information into internal IT database
- Assisting students with maintenance or other issues regarding housing, maintaining a tracking system for student maintenance requests and follow-up
- Preparing check-in, and departure information for students
- Preparing and conducting Housing Orientation
- Financial recordkeeping and payment processing for student housing in collaboration with Administrative Coordinator
- Student emergency support pursuant to Accent health and safety protocols, and serve on the staff 24/7 on-call rotation for student emergencies
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- Occasional Evening and weekend work required
- Experience arranging accommodations for international tourists, international students, etc.
- Experience in financial recordkeeping and payments
- Experience studying abroad, working in an international environment and/or working with US university programs strongly desired
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written in French and English
- Flexibility and willingness to take on a variety of tasks as part of a fast-paced small team environment
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills and US-style customer service orientation in working with a diverse student and faculty population
- Organized, efficient, and detail-oriented individual with capacity for multi-tasking and decision-making
- Local knowledge of Paris, knowledge of French culture and history.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint), Email, Swift Publisher, and Social Media Applications
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years relevant experience working in international tourism, or higher education environment
- French or EU Citizenship or legal right to work in France
- Bilingual English and French
- Reside in Paris or its suburbs
Accent Global Learning is an independent study abroad program provider with more than 30 years of experience working with over 60 American colleges and universities to provide high quality study abroad programs. Accent works with schools to develop unique overseas study experiences in Paris, Florence, London, Madrid, Rome, and Syracuse. This position is in the Accent Paris Study Center.
The Accent Paris Center Housing Coordinator will serve as a member of a small team which manages all aspects of various US university programs (short term and long term) in the Accent Paris Study Center. The Housing Coordinator role includes diverse duties including arranging student and faculty housing in shared apartments, residences and homestays as well as student services and emergency support.
This is a full-time position (39h per week).
Start date: ideally early October 2022, but flexible
Required Documents :
Please send Resume and Cover letter that highlight your most relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted (most likely from August 22 onwards)
Melissa Smith-Simonet and Adrien Fropos