Nom du programme/ université/Program or University Name : International Studies Abroad
Intitulé du poste/Job Title : Program Coordinator Assistant
Nature du poste/Job Type : Full time
Lieu du poste/Location : ISA Paris
Type de contrat : CDD
job description :
Position availability :
The Program Coordinator Assistant’s mission is crucial and plays a major part in ensuring the smooth running of the student’s stay abroad.
Preparing itineraries for new or back to back programs. Create and Update the APP and keep track of changes. Help creating the budgets (in agreement with the managers).
• Participating in the planning and the organization of cultural events, excursion, orientations, throughout the programs, always taking into account the specificities of each group (planning, booking, etc.).
• Gathering and translating the students’ forms (working in collaboration with the Housing Coordinator).
• Create PP presentations, update files ( housing pack) and supplies related to each program.
• Preparing all the materials for the students’ arrival (Welcome Packet, transportation passes, orientation meetings, etc.).
• Welcome students at their arrival at the different airports around Paris and transfer them to their housing.
• Welcome students at the office, manage emails and phone calls during office hours.
• Listen to, follow and help solving students’ difficulties on a daily basis, always communicating well with the rest of the team.
• Preparing sign-up sheets / forms / keeping track of students’ attendance ensuring the smooth running of each activity.
• Throughout the period, participate and animate the excursions (on some weekends) and the cultural activities in Paris and France.
• Communicate on cultural events and activities that may be of interest to students during their stay in Paris
• Create content for social media, the WS mobile app, and the display screen in the office (announcements, pictures, videos, etc.).
• Keeping track of planning, booking, prices and updating the local database (Providers – Reservations – Students forms, etc.).
• Participate on the ISA “On-call duty”.
Good knowledge of Paris and of French culture; some experience in the welcoming American clients would be appreciated
• Know how to listen, patient, friendly and welcoming
• Ability to manage larger groups
• Team spirit and likes to take initiatives
• Very good organization skills; strong attention to details
• Be available to work some weekends and evenings
• Capacity to anticipate priorities and to respect deadlines
Level of study: bachelor’s degree minimum
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Fluent French and English (written and spoken)
Good proficiency in computer software and communications tools is required (Office Pack, Outlook, social media, Google Form, etc.) and social media.
Candidates can submit their CV and Cover Letter ( Lettre de motivation) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must have valid work permit
ISA Worldstrides Office in Paris (5) but some field trips, excursions in France and Europe will be required.
Participate on the ISA on call duties. ( roulement)
Required Documents :
Candidates can submit their CV (Français and English) and Cover Letter ( Lettre de motivation) by email email@example.com.