Nom du programme/ université/Program or University Name : Accent Global Learning
Intitulé du poste/Job Title : Accent Global Learning - Programs Coordinator
Nature du poste/Job Type : Administrative
Lieu du poste/Location : PARIS
Type de contrat : CDD (avec possibilité de CDI)
job description :
Position availability :
The Accent Paris Center Programs Coordinator will serve as a member of a small team which manages all aspects of various US university programs (short term and long term) in the Accent Paris Study Center. The Programs Coordinator role includes diverse duties including program planning, managing student services, coordinating cultural activities and excursions and emergency support.
- Cultural Activities organization/supervision:
o Working with local and visiting faculty on cultural visits and excursions (collecting and processing the information, contacting and booking museums, guides and restaurants, booking train and plane tickets, organizing bus services, etc.)
o Preparing supporting documents for visits and excursions and sharing the relevant information with the faculty
o Managing and updating calendars of activities, cultural activities, outings and excursions
- Front Office management:
o providing services to students, faculty, and guests, answering questions, informing and advising
o answering the telephone and assisting in office tasks (photocopying, filing, etc.);
o organizing materials for arrivals and orientation (welcome letters, welcome reception, orientation materials, transfers, metro passes), and participating in airport transfers, orientation meetings, welcome meals, and area tours
- Student emergency support:
o assisting students and faculty with health-related matters, taking weekly shifts of Emergency Phone duty on a rotation basis, and participate in Safety & Security Protocols.
- Occasional evening and weekend work required
- Experience arranging and managing cultural visits, outings, and excursions
- Experience studying abroad, working in an international environment and/or working with US university programs strongly desired
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written in French and English
- Flexibility and willingness to take on a variety of tasks as part of a fast-paced small team environment
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills and US-style customer service orientation in working with a diverse student and faculty population
- Organized, efficient, and detail-oriented individual with capacity for multi-tasking and decision-making
- Local knowledge of Paris, knowledge of French culture and history.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint), Email, Swift Publisher, and Social Media Applications
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years relevant experience working in international tourism, or higher education environment
Accent Global Learning is an independent study abroad program provider with more than 30 years of experience working with over 60 American colleges and universities to provide high quality study abroad programs. Accent works with schools to develop unique overseas study experiences in Paris, Florence, London, Madrid, Rome, and Syracuse. This position is in the Accent Paris Study Center.
Start date: immediately
- French or EU Citizenship or legal right to work in France
- Bilingual English and French
- Reside in Paris or its suburbs
Required Documents :
Please send Resume and Cover letter that highlight your most relevant experience to email@example.com.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Melissa Smith-Simonet and Adrien Fropos