Nom du programme/ université/Program or University Name : Middlebury College School in France
Intitulé du poste/Job Title : Student Life Officer, Middlebury in France
Nature du poste/Job Type : Full time
Lieu du poste/Location : Paris
Type de contrat : CDI
job description :
Position availability :
- Coordinates student printing at the center.
- Manages office supplies, supervises cleaning personnel, and assists the Director in the maintenance of facilities (repairs, annual inspections, etc.).
- Handles petty cash and runs occasional errands (post office, bank, etc.).
- Assists the Director and Associate Director in managing and/or planning the site programs (Bordeaux and Poitiers), and with various administrative tasks (reporting, budget, anticipated student expenses, etc.), as needed.
- Shows initiative and works independently, carrying out tasks in the best interest of the program and the students.
- Coordinates and cooperates with other office staff in creating a pleasant, efficient, and well-organized office atmosphere and organization.
- Fulfills any other duties assigned by the Director or the Associate Director in any other activities and aspects of the program abroad.
- Licence/BA required, but master’s degree preferred.
- Fluency in French and English.
- Must be authorized to work legally in France.
Required Documents :
David Paoli : email@example.com