This Info Sheet takes into account the important changes that were announced this week and last relating to travel, testing, boosters and restrictions.
SUMMARY OF CHANGES SINCE LAST FACT SHEET OF OCTOBER 6, 2021:
· PCR or Antigen tests required of all travellers entering France (Except from the European Union and Schengen Area countries (including Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland, and the Vatican)
· PCR or Antigen tests required of all travellers entering the US. Starting December 6, all air passengers, regardless of vaccination status, must show a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 1 day before travel to the United States.
· Pass sanitaire; as of Jan. 15, 2021, a third dose of the Covid-19 vaccination (or booster) is required to have a valid pass
· Negative PCR or Antigen test results are valid for travel or as a pass sanitaire for only 24 hours
· mandatory masking in heavily dense outdoor areas by decision of the prefect
· discotheques closed for 4 weeks starting Dec. 9
· elementary schools go to Level 3 protocols